Header Ads

ad

Think Positive ...!

Think Positive!!


This is nice - finding positive out of every negative - which we don't
always manage to do.

 

I am thankful....

1. For the husband who snores all night, because he is at home asleep
with me and not with someone else.
Untitled.gif


2. For my teenage daughter who is complaining about doing dishes,
because that means she is at home & not on the streets.
Untitled1.gif


3. For the taxes that I pay because it means that I am employed.
Untitled2.gif

4. For the mess to clean after a party because it means that I have
been surrounded by friends.
Untitled3.gif

5. For the clothes that fit a little too snug because it means I have
enough to eat.
Untitled4.gifUntitled5.gifUntitled6.gif

6. For my shadow that watches me work because it means I am out in the
sunshine.
Untitled7.gif

7. For a floor that needs mopping, and windows that need cleaning
because it means I have a home.
Untitled8.gif
8. For all the complaining I hear about the government because it
means that we have freedom of speech.

Untitled9.gif

9. For the parking spot I find at the far end of the parking lot
because it means I am capable of walking and that I have been blessed with transportation.
Untitled10.gif

10. For the noise I have to bear from my neighbours because it means
that I can hear.
Untitled11.gif
11. For the pile of laundry and ironing because it means I have
clothes to wear.

Untitled12.gif
12. For weariness and aching muscles at the end of the day because it
means I have been capable of working hard.

Untitled13.gif

13. For the alarm that goes off in the early morning hours because it
means that I am still alive.
Untitled14.gif

AND FINALLY ....... for received e-mails because it means I have friends who are thinking of me, at least.

No comments