Header Ads

ad

Linkin Park - New Divide (Transformers) [with lyrics]

 
 

Sent to you by Rehan via Google Reader:

 
 

via youtube :: most viewed videos - today by rss@youtube.com (ReturnOfKloro8) on 5/18/09

new song of Linkin Park ( 18/05/09 ) LYRICS: I remembered black skies / The lightning all around me I remembered each flash / As time began to blur Like a startling sign / That fate had finally found me And your voice was all I heard / That I get what I deserve So give me reason To prove me wrong To wash this memory clean Let the thoughts cross The distance in your eyes Give me reason To fill this hole Connect the space between Let it fill up to reach the truth and lies Across this new divide There was nothing inside / The memories left abandoned There was nowhere to hide / The ashes fell like snow And the ground caved in / Between where we were standing And your voice was all I heard / That I get what I deserve So give me reason To prove me wrong To wash this memory clean Let the thoughts cross The distance in your eyes Across this new divide And every loss and every lie And every truth that you deny And each regret and each goodbye Was a mistake too great to hide And your voice was all I heard But I get what I deserve So give me reason To prove me wrong To wash this memory clean Let the thoughts cross The distance in your eyes Give me reason To fill this hole Connect the space between Let it fill up to reach the truth and lies Across this new divide Across this new divide Across this new divide

Author: ReturnOfKloro8
Keywords: Linkin Park New Divide Transformers 2009 new song
Added: May 18, 2009


 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

No comments