Header Ads

ad

Maxxxxaaaaaaaaaaaa................!

18+
 A female teacher was having a problem with a boy in her class of 3rd grade.
The boy said: 'M'am, I should b in 4th grade, I'm smarter than my sis & she's in the 4th grade'.
 
The M'am {Teacher} had heard enough of his complains & took the boy 2 the Principal' s office.
She explained everything 2 the Principal who decided 2 test the boy with some questions that a 4th grade should know.
Principal: What's 3+3?
Boy: 6
Principal: 6+6?
Boy: 12 & so on..!!
The Principal asked the boy many questions & the boy got them right.
The Principal then asked M'am 2 send the boy 2 4th grade.
M'am decided 2 ask some more questions & the Principal Agreed.
M'am: What does a cow have 4 of, that I've only 2 of?
Boy: Legs.
M'am: What's in ur pants that u have but I don't have?
Boy: Pockets
M'am: What starts with a C & ends with T, is hairy, oval, delicious & contains thin whitish liquid?
Boy: Coconut.
M'am: What goes in hard & pink then comes out soft & sticky?
*The principal' s eyes open really wide, but b4 he could stop the answer, the boy was taking charge..*
Boy: Bubble Gum.
M'am: U stick ur poles inside me. U tie me down 2 get me up, I get wet b4 u do. What am I?
Boy: Tent.
*The principal was looking restless*
M'am: A finger goes in me. U fiddle with me when u're bored. The best man always has me 1stn what am I?
Boy: Wedding Ring
M'am: I come in many sizes. When I'm not well, I drip. When u blow me, u feel good?
Boy: Nose.
M'am: I've a stiff shaft. My tip penetrates , I come with a quiver?
Boy: Arrow.
M'am: What starts with 'F'& ends with a 'K' & if u don't get it, u've 2 use ur hand?
Boy: Fork
M'am: What's it that all men have, it's longer in some men than others, the Pope doesn't use his & a man gives it 2 his wife after marriage?
Boy: Surname.
M'am: What part of the man has no bone, but has muscles with a lot of veins like pumping &I s responsible 4 making love??
Boy: Heart.
-The principal breathed a sigh of relief & told the teacher: 'Send the boy 2 University , I got the last 10question s wrong myself !!!!"=$ =D =P

No comments