Header Ads

ad

Jokes of the Day For October 10, 2010

There is a truck driver driving along, and he stops and picks up a priest to give him a ride.

He’s driving down the highway and he sees a lawyer along the side of the road and things, “Hot damn! A lawyer that I could run over!” So he speeds up and heads straight for him.

At the last second he remembers the priest with him. So he swerves real quick to miss him, but still hears a thump. He looks behind, no sign of the lawyer.

He says to the priest “Wow, that was a close one, I almost hit that lawyer!”

The priest then replies “That’s ok son, I got him with my door.”
_____________________________________________________________________________________


When I went to get my driver’s license renewed, our local Motor Vehicle Bureau was packed.

The line inched along for almost an hour until the man ahead of me finally got his license.

He inspected his photo for a moment and commented to the clerk, “I was standing in line so long, I ended up looking pretty grouchy in this picture.”

The clerk looked at his picture closely, and reassured him, “It’s okay. That’s how you’re going to look when the cops pull you over anyway.”

______________________________________________________________________________________

George had responded to a call from his lawyer, insisting that they meet at once. He arrived at his lawyer’s firm, and was ushered into his office.

“Do you want the bad news first or the terrible news?” the lawyer asked.

“Well, if those are my choices, I guess I’ll take the bad news first.”

“Your wife found a picture worth a half-million dollars.”

“That’s the bad news?” George was stunned? “If you call that bad, I can’t wait to hear the terrible news.”

“The terrible news is that it’s of you and your secretary.”
________________________________________________________________________________________

There was a brunette standing along side a busy road chanting "88, 88, 88, 88..." 

A blonde came up to her and said, "That looks like fun, can I try?" 

The brunette said, "Sure." 

So the blonde chanted, "88, 88, 88, 88.." 

"Well," said the brunette, "that is fun. But what is even more fun is if you say it in the middle of the street." 

So the blonde said, "OK." and stood in the middle of the street. "88, 88, 88, 88-" BAM! she was run over by a car, completely flattened. 

Along the side of the road, the brunette began to chant, "89, 89, 89, 89..."
_____________________________________________________________________________

Share This........

Posted via email from funnjoy's posterous

No comments